Your quest for a friendly Home Loan has brought you to Can Fin Homes. You have come to the right place. Set up under the sponsorship of Canara Bank in 1987, Can Fin Homes is the first bank sponsored Housing Finance Company in India . The expertise gained by us in housing finance over the years gives us the confidence to come upto your expectations. A unique personal touch in service makes us different from others. We also make sure that our customers will not have to undergo any hassles in getting the loan from us.
- CFHL was promoted in 1987, the "International Year for Shelter for the Homeless" by Canara Bank in association with reputed financial institutions including HDFC and UTI. Now NHB is also an important equity holder in CFHL.
- CFHL was set up with the mission of promoting HOME OWNERSHIP and increasing HOUSING STOCK all over the country.
- The vision of Canara Bank on the relevance of having an exclusive outfit for providing housing finance at a time when institutional finance was not flowing to the housing sector to the required extent and banks had constraints in locking up funds in long term housing finance saw the birth of CFHL.
- Can Fin Homes Ltd. (CFHL) is the first and the biggest bank sponsored Housing Finance Company (HFC) in the country and one among the top players in the country's housing finance sector.
- The company has a standing of over 26 years.
- CFHL is one among the four HFCs selected by NHB in its first phase of securitisation programme.
- CFHL's Deposit programme enjoys "MAA+" rating, which is the highest possible under High Safety rating.
- CFHL has an all India presence with a network of 84 branches.
- CFHL has an organizational culture interwoven with the following basic approaches.
- Easy accessibility of senior Executives to the common client.
- Transparency in functioning.
- Integrity and ethics in business practices.
- Delivering quality customer service.
- Total commitment to results at all levels.
- Continuous innovation.
- Recognition and reward systems for highly performing staff.
- Encouragement to employees to innovate on the job, to try out new ideas and to excel.
- Senior Executives acting as friend, philosopher and guide to the branch teams.