Documents and Charges | Home Loan Services| Can Fin Homes


Documents required for Know Your Customer (KYC):

  • Proof of Identity (PoI) – Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, UID (Aadhaar), NREGA Job Card, Others (Any document notified by the central government)
  • Proof of Address (PoA) - Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, UID (Aadhaar), NREGA Job Card, Others (Any document notified by the central government)

Documents required for Salaried class (Residents):

  • Pay slips for last six months.
  • Latest six months bank statement/s
  • Form 16 and Income tax returns
  • Proof of additional income, if any, like Rent, Pension etc.,
  • Track record of existing loans if any.

Documents required for SENP / Professionals:

  • Copy of Business License/GST registration
  • Copy of Partnership Deed / Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association as the case may be.
  • IT returns along with computation sheet, Trading and P&L account, Balance sheet, Capital account with all annexures for last two financial years
  • Audited Balance sheet, Trading and Profit and Loss account.
  • Form 3CB/3CD if applicable
  • Updated statement of all existing accounts (CA/OD/SB account) for the last one year
  • Details of all existing loans with up to date track record.

Documents required for NRI/PIO Borrowers:

  • Copy of offer letter/Employment Contract (If offer /contract is in any language other than English, the same has to be translated into English and Attested by Employer/Indian Embassy).
  • Visa Stamped on the passport.
  • Latest six months’ pay slips along with overseas bank statement reflecting the salary credits.
  • Last six months NRE/NRO statement.
  • Bio-data/profile covering Educational Qualifications, age, job experience, nature of profession etc.
  • Credit report with scoring issued by credit rating agency.
  • Power of Attorney (POA) in favour of Local Representative in India who is a Close Relative
  • Proof of additional income and existing loans if any, to be provided with repayment track record.

Property documents:

  • Original title deeds tracing the title of the property for a minimum period of last 13 years.
  • Encumbrance certificate for minimum period of last 13 years.
  • Agreement of sale/construction, if any.
  • Approved plan/license.
  • Receipts for having invested the margin money through normal banking channels from the Non-Resident (External) account in India and/or the Non-Resident (Ordinary) account in India.
  • Latest tax paid receipt.
  • Khata/Chitta/Patta/Adangal/7x12 Extra/Khasra-Khatoni etc. in the name of the owner of property.

The above list is indicative in nature and additional documents may be called for.


Please refer our Fair Practice code (FPC) for detailed charges

Welcome Canfin Homes Limited!